At First Community Village, our unique assisted living, independent living and long term care services bring superior care, comfort, reassurance and commitment, in helping our residents feel at home in a family-style setting, while they enjoy a wide range of social, cultural, recreational, fitness and fellowship choices. We take the time to know someone’s likes and needs, providing professional skill endowed with experience and compassion.
All positions start out at $13/hour!
Come be a part of an organization voted one of the Best Places to Work for 2015 by Columbus Business First! National Church Residences is looking for a Dietary Aide to work in collaboration with a team of clinical professionals to produce clinical outcomes and resident satisfaction. All positions start out at $11.66/hour and increase based on experience!
• Assists with preparing meals as needed.
• Assists with meal service
• Washes tables and chairs
• Washes dishes and silverware according to dishwashing procedures. Puts clean dishes and silverware away
• Takes trash out daily
• Assists with cleaning of equipment and kitchen
• Leaves all work area clean and in order, ready for next meals preparation
• Attends and participates in in-service education programs
• Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, promotes a team approach, participates in appropriate problem solving methods.
• With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for residents, reports all complaints made by residents and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Experience: One to two years.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills. Must have the
ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web.
Licensure: None required