Come be a part of an organization voted one of the Best Places to Work for 2015 by Columbus Business First! National Church Residences is looking for a LPN to work in our Skilled Nursing facility in collaboration with a team of clinical professionals to produce clinical outcomes and resident satisfaction.
- Work/Life Balance, Minimal Weekend Work, Renovated Facilities, Flexible Schedules, 12 Hour Shifts
- Excellent FT Benefits: Medical Coverage After Two Months, Tuition Reimbursement, 403B Including Retirement Matching, Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Enhanced Benefits Include:
- Increased Tuition Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off Policy
- Full Time Benefits Eligible With 30 Hour Work Week
- Increased Dental and Orthodontic Insurance
- Company Paid Long Term Disability
- Growth Opportunities: National Church Residences is comprised of multiple facilities and locations in the Central, Northern and Southern Ohio areas and promotes internal growth.
- Ohio LPN Licensure in good standing
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing or vocational school of practical nursing.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, military status, disability, genetic information and/or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.