- Firm grasp of social media tools and platforms
- Working toward a college degree in a related field (e.g., English, Communications, or Public Relations)
- Previous internship or related experience in marketing or communications is a plus
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel). Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop highly desired.
- An effective communicator, both written and oral
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts and internal staff members
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must be willing to complete or assist with some minor tasks including electronic filing, invoicing, sorting and distributing mail
- Enthusiasm for the National Church Residences' Mission and the senior population we serve
HOURS & DURATION OF INTERNSHIP
Min of 20 hours and Max of 40 hours per week
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
10 to 12 week Internship