According to the prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable federal, state and local regulations and under the general supervision of the Accounting Manager, is responsible for the timely processing of all account payables in the health care division.
• Processes accounts payable and purchase orders timely according to National Church Residences policies and procedures. Prints and mails checks according to accounting policies.
• Ensures payments are accurate and made timely.
• Works with supervisors/managers on questions, deadlines etc.
• Works with Accounting Manager during month end to determine incorrect and inaccurate information.
• Gathers necessary accounts payable and site information for acquisition and new sites.
• Provides accounts payable and purchase order training to new site staff.
• Sets up accounts payable software for newly acquired sites.
• Files and maintains accounts payable files.
• Assists with annual audits by providing accounts payable reports and data.
Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Experience: One year of accounts payable experience. Prefer two years accounts payable experience.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web.