According to prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable state, federal and accreditation regulations and under the general supervision of the Business Office Manager assumes responsibility for receiving visitors and incoming calls, performing routine clerical work, making out maintenance requests and using and maintaining office equipment including the photocopiers.
• Answers phones according to facility policy, takes and relays messages for managers and staff. Screens calls.
• Greet residents, visitors and staff and helps with their needs in a professional and compassionate manner.
• Assists Business Office Manager with tasks as assigned such as tracking facility keys and managers’ schedule.
• Assists with residents’ needs as requested.
• Processes work orders/IDT’s and ensure they are given to correct department.
• Performs clerical functions such as computer data entry, sorting, filing. This includes photocopying for
residents and management staff.
• Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: One year of general office work required.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, computer and interpersonal skills. Must
have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Licensure: None required.