According to prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable state, federal and accreditation regulations and under the general supervision of the Administrator assumes responsibility for performing accurate, complete and timely general accounting functions for the facility.
Follow Careers at National Church Residences on Facebook at
Visit our website at www.nationalchurchresidences.org
• Supervises Administrative Assistant(s) and Unit Coordinator(s)
• Approves all purchases before ordered for supplies, equipment, etc., for office in accordance with budget.
• Responsible for payroll including, data entry, financial reporting as required
• Responsible for payroll/human resources paperwork submission and tracking, timekeeping system and all personnel and employee related files.
• Meets with resident(s) and families regarding billing questions and applicable coverage.
• Informs Administrator, Operations Manager, and Director of Financial and Information Services of daily and monthly financial activity in prescribed format.
• Prepares orderly payment of accounts payable, and vendor file maintenance
• Prepares and files insurance claims as needed for residents
• Prepares cash receipts record and bank deposit slips as received daily and enters into system
• Accounts for all petty cash funds and is responsible for resident Trust Fund account
• Keeps Administrator informed about any delinquent payments
• Prepares residential Medicare/Medicaid, and external billing reports and/or logs
• Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, collaborates and participates in policy creation and appropriate problem solving methods.
• With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for residents, reports all complaints made by residents and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/resident property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Education: Associates degree or certified in a relevant field such as business
Experience: Two to four years.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, computer and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web.