According to prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable state, federal and accreditation regulations and under the general supervision of the Administrator assumes responsibility for implementing policies and procedures to meet the goals and objectives in the areas of the admissions and marketing functions; occupancy, inventory and compliance reports; lead outside promotion/public relations with community involvement including hospitals, social workers.
Follow Careers at National Church Residences on Facebook at
Visit our website at www.nationalchurchresidences.org
• Coordinates Admissions Process: tours, tour training, follow up calls, paperwork, compliance issues regarding admissions procedures
• Produces weekly, monthly, and yearly reports necessary to track leads, source, census availability.
• Assists and trains non-marketing staff with their understanding and appreciation of the concept.
• Maintains records of requests for information, records of future prospects/residents, and an inventory of current promotional and collateral printed materials.
• Conducts open houses, special events within the community which promotes the facility.
• Visits referral sources to establish networking, participates in the development of public relations activities, utilize community resources, assists in the development of advertising strategies.
• Maintains and manages monthly marketing budgets, submits invoice timely.
• Attends and participates in regularly scheduled UR meetings, team meetings and other communication, problem-solve, receive staff support and in-service education.
• Conducts quarterly customer service and first impression training.
• Conducts external sales calls to referral sources including but not limited to physicians, case managers, discharge planners and other resources to help generate new admissions.
• Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, collaborates and participates in policy creation and appropriate problem solving methods.
• With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for residents, reports all complaints made by residents and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/ resident property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Must have a Bachelors degree, Business, Marketing , Health Administration or related
Experience: Two to four years.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, computer and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web.
Licensure: None required, LPN Preferred