Position is located at Inniswood Village in Westerville, OH.
For over 50 years, National Church Residences has been providing quality housing and care at affordable prices for seniors. Our mission is national in scope, as the largest not-for-profit provider of affordable housing in the country, with over 350 communities in 28 states and Puerto Rico and it originates from a Christian commitment of service to older adults. Open to people of every faith, National Church Residences has become a leading name in senior services, retirement community management and support for people in need, such as permanent supportive housing for the formerly homeless.
According to the prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable federal, state and local regulations and under the general supervision of the Director of Environmental Services/Maintenance assumes the responsibility for cleaning and maintaining the appearance of assigned areas.
• Responsible for performing all duties assigned by the supervisor in a timely manner while adhering to all safety precautions and OSHA regulations.
• Duties to perform include but are not limited to: empting trash, dusting, and vacuuming thoroughly all resident rooms and common areas; cleans and deodorizes bathrooms, replaces toilet paper and paper towels; polishes/cleans furniture, fixtures, window ledges; mops floor areas.
• Cleans office equipment, performs general clean-up in social areas and common areas. such as hallways, breakrooms, conference rooms
• Cleans vacant units in preparation for move-ins
• Attends and participates in regularly scheduled interdisciplinary team meetings to coordinate care plans, follow up on changes and other communication, problem-solve, receive staff support and in-service education.
• Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, promotes a team approach, participates in appropriate problem solving methods.
• With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for clients, reports all complaints made by clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Must have the ability to perform needed functions. Completion of high school coursework.
or general education requirement certificate
Experience: Some preferred to one year.
Mental: Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.