Position is located at Inniswood Village in Westerville, OH.
Part-time; mostly weekends.
For over 50 years, National Church Residences has been providing quality housing and care at affordable prices for seniors. Our mission is national in scope, as the largest not-for-profit provider of affordable housing in the country, with over 350 communities in 28 states and Puerto Rico and it originates from a Christian commitment of service to older adults. Open to people of every faith, National Church Residences has become a leading name in senior services, retirement community management and support for people in need, such as permanent supportive housing for the formerly homeless.
• Answers phones according to facility policy, takes and relays messages for managers and staff. Screens calls.
• Greet residents, visitors and staff and helps with their needs in a professional and compassionate manner.
• Assists Business Office Manager with tasks as assigned such as tracking facility keys and managers’ schedule.
• Assists with residents’ needs as requested.
• Processes work orders/IDT’s and ensure they are given to correct department.
• Performs clerical functions such as computer data entry, sorting, filing. This includes photocopying for
residents and management staff.
• Processes incoming and outgoing mail.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: One year of general office work required.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, computer and interpersonal skills. Must
have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Licensure: None required.