Postion located at the corporate office in Upper Arlington, OH
Under the guidance of the Director of Recruiting assumes the responsibility for staffing all departments and coordinates all efforts related to recruitment.
• Consistently maintain appropriate volume of candidates through cold calling, networking, referrals from existing employees, open houses, internet postings, and other active forms of sourcing candidates.
• Screen all applicants, conduct initial interviews, contact appropriate department manager for follow-up, and schedule additional interviews as needed.
• Be an active participating member of the recruiting team by sharing candidates, best practices, and assignments with other members of the team and the Director of Recruiting.
• Serve as a resource for hiring managers on interview practice, recruiting process, use of the Applicant Tracking system, networking and referrals, and other topics as needed.
• Maintain the use of the applicant tracking system for: moving candidates through hiring process, scheduling interviews, communicating with candidates and hiring managers, and as a database for past/potential applicants.
• Establish and maintain contacts within community, colleges, technical and nursing schools, etc for speaking engagements and career fairs for potential employees.
• Make contingent offers of employment.
• Partner with facility staff to facilitate pre-hire process (background checks, fingerprints, etc).
• Verify references and credentials. Eg: licensure, CMS/OIG exclusions.
• Maintain confidentiality of all resident care and employee information.
• Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, promotes a team approach, participates in appropriate problem solving methods.
• Maintain records of number of interviews, open positions, hires, length of time to hire, and other metrics as designated by the Director of Recruiting.
• Keeping abreast of current federal, state and other regulatory changes and adapts to facility policies and procedures.
• Participate in the creation and implementation of a Personal Professional Development Plan.
• With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for residents, reports all complaints made by residents and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education: Associate’s degree or certified in a relevant field Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
Experience: Two to four years recruiting experience in a metric-driven environment, either in Executive or Staffing.
Mental: Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Must have good communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills.
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web. Must have strong overall computer skills and ability to learn new software programs quickly. Applicant Tracking System experience highly preferred.