Come join our team of professionals at Waters Edge of Bradenton! National Church Residences puts our employees first while providing exceptional resident care.
- Full Time benefits
- Medical benefits after 2 months
- Tuition assistance
- Competitive pay
- Collaborate team
- Generous paid time off
- Company paid long term disability
For over 50 years, National Church Residences has been providing quality housing and care at affordable prices for seniors. Our mission is national in scope, as the largest not-for-profit provider of affordable housing in the country, with over 350 communities in 28 states and Puerto Rico and it originates from a Christian commitment of service to older adults. Open to people of every faith, National Church Residences has become a leading name in senior services, retirement community management and support for people in need, such as permanent supportive housing for the formerly homeless.
• Provides presentations and information to prospective clients.
• Assists prospective clients in decision to select a living unit.
• Obtains new applications for residency for vacant living units.
• Obtains support documents for new applicants. Provides pertinent information to Move-In Coordinator for the move-in.
• Completes daily activity sheets. Records and files all communications between the facility and applicant pertaining to sales process or occupancy.
• Follows-up contacts with leads in order to progress from initial inquiry to visit sale.
• Works within current lead management system for proper filing of leads and follow-up.
• Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, and participates in appropriate problem solving methods.
• With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for clients, reports all complaints made by clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the National Church Residences’ Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Completion of high school coursework or general education requirement certificate.
Experience: One year to two years in sales environment. 2-5 years in Senior Living Sales preferred
Mental: Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English. Must display good verbal and written communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills.
Licensure: None required
Vision: Normal: Consistent with the standard workflow.