Mitigate the compliance risk to National Church Residences by overseeing housing compliance from tax credits to TRACS submissions. Accomplish business objectives by producing value-added employee results; offer information and opinion as a member of housing management team; integrate objectives with other business units; direct staff.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree
• At least four years of experience in the affordable housing industry that includes Low Income Tax Credit Housing.
• A current and active Housing Credit Certified Professional (HCCP) Certification
• Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills, together with the ability to work collaboratively and courteously with colleagues throughout the organization and all external relationships.
• The demonstrated ability to strategize, implement and build efficient programs and activities, along with a talent for motivating staff.
• Demonstrably strong writing, planning and organizational skills.
• Flexibility and initiative, as well as the ability to work independently, combined with the skills for thriving in a team environment to achieve organizational goals.
• High professional and ethical standards for handling confidential information.
• Ability to organize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously with close attention to detail and prioritization to meet deadlines.