According to prescribed policies and procedures including all applicable state, federal and accreditation regulations and under the supervision of the Director of Life Enrichment, assumes responsibilities for assisting the Director in planning and executing all life enrichment activities.
This position is a contingent/PRN position. The hours are 4:00pm-8:00pm, Monday and Tuesday. There is an opportunity to pick up hours, if needed.
• Assists the Director of Life Enrichment in scheduling and developing life enrichment activities.
• Assists in recruiting, directing, and supervising all volunteers.
• Acts on behalf of the Director of Life Enrichment any time he/she is not in the facility.
• Leads activities on scheduled work days.
• Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, promotes a team approach, participates in appropriate problem solving methods.
• With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for residents, reports all complaints made by residents and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned
Education: Completed high school education or equivalent.
Experience: One to two years of working with the elderly required.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web.
Licensure: None required.