Position is located at First Community Village
Under the general supervision of the Business Development/Administrator is responsibility to assist to develop and initiate innovative internal and external marketing strategies, maintain high visibility networking within the community, participate in the overall sales activities of the facility, and coordinate all activities related to the admissions process.
• Back up to Business Development
• Daily room and facility checks
• Daily census tracking and reporting
• Manages the internal referral process
• Attends and participates in regularly scheduled interdisciplinary team meetings to coordinate care plans, follow up on changes and other communication, problem-solve, receive staff support and in-service education as needed.
• Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, promotes a team approach, participates in appropriate problem solving methods.
• With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for clients, reports all complaints made by clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Must have the ability to perform needed functions. Must have a High school diploma or GED. Associates degree in Business, Marketing, or health industry preferred.
Experience: One to two years
Mental: Must have good verbal and written communication, comprehension, computer and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web.
Licensure: None required