Position is located at new facility in Westerville, OH.
According to the prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable federal, state and local regulations and under the supervision of the Culinary Concierge assumes responsibility for ensuring the residents are receiving a quality dining experience.
• Responsible for the resident’s entire dining experience, which includes but not limited to, seating residents, presenting them with menus, explaining food items, refers to the Cook or Director regarding ingredients and food preparation, taking their food orders, serving residents using the established rules of etiquette and responding to complaints regarding the food.
• Clears and resets tables as needed.
• Carries and distributes supplies as needed.
• Assists others in the preparation of foods and properly storing foods utilizing knowledge of temperature requirements.
• Cleans and sanitizes workstations and equipment and follow all regulatory state and organizational procedures.
• May train new employees.
• Properly operates the point-of-sale computer system if applicable.
• Attends and participates in in-service education programs.
• Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, promotes a team approach, participates in appropriate problem solving methods.
• With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for residents, reports all complaints made by residents and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Must be at least 16 years of age.
Experience: One to two years preferred.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have excellent customer service skills.
Licensure: None required
Vision: Normal: Consistent with standard workflow.