Manage all aspects of the Yardi software platform including overseeing QA testing on new version releases, provide high level support of Yardi issues, implement software enhancements, upgrades, service packs, and menu and permission changes, manage the installations and implementation of all new Yardi products. Ensure that Yardi is in compliance with HUD handbook 4350.3, TRACS, Section 42 of the Internal Revenue Code, Tax Credit regulations per the State Housing Agencies, HOME program and BOND financing.
Manage all daily Housing Support Team operations, including tracking of timely issue resolution, implementing and maintaining policies and procedures, and client contact and conflict resolution. Ensure compliance with HUD handbook 4350.3, TRACS, EIV, Section 42 of the Internal Revenue Code, Tax Credit regulations per the State Housing Agencies, HOME program, BOND financing, and HUD handbook 4350.3;
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• At least four years of experience in the Affordable Housing Industry that includes HUD and Low Income Tax Credit Housing
• Strong knowledge of Yardi Administration and Database Setup, TRACS and EIV
• Prior team Lead experience.
• Excellent computer skills to include advanced proficiency level with Microsoft Office tools.
• Strong organizational skills, detail orientation, and project management abilities.
• Exceptional research and problem solving skills.
• Strategic thinking and business acumen.
• Consistent adherence to high standards of ethical behavior, confidentiality, and professionalism.