Position is located at Lake Wales. Hours of position are 8:00 AM-4:30 PM, Monday-Friday.
According to prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable state, federal and accreditation regulations and under the general supervision of the Director of Facilities assumes responsibility for the overall maintenance of the facility including groundskeeping and equipment inspection, service and repairs.
• Conducts general maintenance of resident rooms/units, completing work orders thoroughly and answering
emergency calls in a timely manner.
• Performs safety checks on rooms/units serviced.
• Performs daily walk through checks on assigned areas. Inspects and maintains light fixtures and fire equipment.
• Performs minor repairs to electrical, plumbing, roofing, fencing and carpentry as needed.
• Takes assigned on call schedule as directed.
• Maintains and follows paperwork flow (work orders) consistent with procedures.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
• Attends and participates in regularly scheduled interdisciplinary team meetings to, follow up on changes and other
communication, problem-solve, receive staff support and in-service education.
• Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, promotes a
team approach, participates in appropriate problem solving methods.
• With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for residents, reports all complaints made by residents and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide
(EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe
work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: One year to two years.
Mental: Must have the ability to understand data and carry out verbal written instructions. Must have
the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.