According to the prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable federal, state and local regulations and under the general supervision of the Executive Director is accountable for the overall performance of the Skilled Nursing Faciliy at First Community Village: managing, directing, evaluating and ensuring the quality and delivery of all services provided at the facility, overall financial performance and budget, all proper documentation related to facility, residents, staff.
•Supervises, trains, and evaluates all department managers within in the Skilled Nursing Facility.
• Reviews all facility management core performance appraisals for consistency with corporate wage and salary guidelines and Board approved operating budget.
• Implements and manages annual operating budgets, maintains budgeted occupancy, revenues, and operating expenses; attends financial and operations meetings.
• Maintains substantial compliance with COBRA/HIPAA (no patient care or safety citations above a category E). Maintains substantial compliance with any other applicable regulations, accreditation, licensure, or insurance requirements that facilities are bound to.
• Ensures that the facility\equipment is maintained (or replaced when appropriate) properly and routinely.
• In conjunction with the Health Care Accounting Department ensures that all required accounting, cash management, census, and quality assurance information is forwarded from the facility to the home office on schedule.
• In conjunction with the Vice President of Human Resources and the Health Care Division Human Resources Manager, ensures that Human Resource matters are handled in a manner consistent with the Employee Information Guide.
• Ensures that departmental scheduling (at the facility level) is fair, consistent, and budget compliant.
• Attends at least 50% of all facility QA meetings and prepares summary reports for COO.
• Reviews all facility level contracts for consistency with organizational standards and recommends approval or modification to the VP.
• Coordinates the operational policy development process.
• Maintains and enforces standard operational policy developments process.
• Attends and participates in regularly scheduled interdisciplinary team meetings to coordinate care plans, follow up on changes and other communication, problem-solve, receive staff support and in-service education.
• Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach, and participates in appropriate problem solving methods.
• With respect to Resident Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for clients, reports all complaints made by clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the National Church Residences’ Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, health administration or related field.
Experience: Two to five years in long term care with demonstrated, progressive leadership and management abilities.
Mental: Must have excellent communication, comprehension, and interpersonal skills.
Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, and World Wide Web.
Licensure: Current Licensed Nursing Home Administrator in Ohio
Vision: Normal: Consistent with standard workflow.