This position supports the Housing Division of National Church Residences with the day to day functions of our property management software; Yardi. This position is responsible for issue resolution including working directly with requestor. A major responsibility is to ensure compliance with the HUD 4350. 3, Section 42 of the Internal Revenue Code, TRACS, EIV, Tax Credit regulations per State Housing Agencies, HOME program, BOND financing, and any other secondary financing.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
Residents information generated from certifications are reported to multiple monitoring agencies depending on the guidelines within the regulatory agreements. Reports are required at a Federal level through AOCs, by State Housing Agencies, syndicators, investors or any other funding provider.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, CREDENTIALS AND TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• At least two years of experience in the Affordable Housing Industry that includes HUD and Low Income Tax Credit Housing
• Strong knowledge of Yardi, Tax Credit File Review, TRACS and EIV
• Excellent computer skills to include advanced proficiency level with Microsoft Office tools.
• Strong organizational skills, detail orientation, ability to multi-task.
• Exceptional research and problem solving skills.
• Consistent adherence to high standards of ethical behavior, confidentiality, and professionalism.