According to prescribed policies and procedures of the organization including all applicable state, federal and accreditation regulations and under the general supervision of the AVP of Business Development is accountable for developing, implementing and managing policies and procedures to meet the goals and objectives in the area of the marketing function.
• Develops and maintains strong working relationships with service coordinators, property managers, social workers, doctors, and discharge planners etc to ensure the positive promotion of the agency’s image.
• Ensures all documentation, mail, messages are distributed to the appropriate personnel. Maintains all office supplies and equipment to agency standards.
• Produces weekly, monthly and annual reports necessary to track leads, lead source, etc.
• Assures timely completion of all paperwork and correspondence related to the marketing process.
• Conducts open houses, seminars and special events which promote the agency’s goals and purpose.
• Assists non-marketing staff with their understanding and appreciation of the concept.
• Visits residents/patients throughout the healthcare continuum to assist and advocate on behalf of the resident/patient.
• Demonstrates and maintains a positive, professional manner, manages time efficiently and effectively, provides leadership as a role model to promote a team approach collaborates and participates in policy creation and appropriate problem solving methods.
• With respect to Client Rights, ensures all care is provided with respect and dignity for clients, reports all complaints made by clients and/or families to the appropriate supervisors, reports all allegations of abuse, misappropriation of funds/client property and/or any other corporate compliance items immediately.
• Must adhere to all policies, procedures, terms and conditions set forth in the NCR Employee Information Guide (EIG) as well as any facility handbook including but not limited to corporate compliance, drug free workplace, and safe work practices, all federal, state, local regulations and laws.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Must have the ability to perform needed functions. LPN or RN from accredited institution. Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, health administration or related field preferred.
Experience: A minimum of two years marketing experience in a home health and hospice agency or other related health program preferred.
Travel: Constant – 100% required.
Mental: Must have good communication, comprehension, computer and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
Skills: Must have working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, Smart Phone and World Wide Web.
Licensure: Ohio Nursing License in good standing
Vision: Normal: Consistent with standard workflow.